Saturday 18 May 2013

'Above All, I Love My Wife She Is Just The Best'- Says Damola Olatunji.

My naija people how una dey? As una kuku don know say me dey bring una correct people for we entertainment industry. Today na Nollywood fine boy I bring com o, him name na Damola Olatunji A.K.A 'De-Emperor', ladies stay away oooo, abi una wan tell me say una no hear say e don marry? Lols, enjoy d tori below: OCB: Hello, how are you? DO: Hi,am fine ,thank God OCB: Its so cool to have you here finally, how have you been? DO: Well its been cool so far, I have been doing great..doing what I love to do most. OCB: So who is Damola Olatunji? His backgroundd, education, growing up, Hometown? DO: Damola Olatunji is an engineer turned actor, The 2nd born of a family of 4 kids, Attended Sijuwade N/P sch .ile-ife, Seventh day adventist grammer school,ile-ife and later Vetland grammer school,ifako ijaye .lagos, Studied Electrical / electronics at the YABA COLLEDGE OF TECHNOLOGY, Had a strong Christian background, Am from EDUNABON in ife/north local govt. OSUN STATE. OCB: So journey into Nollywood, would you call it a long nursing dream or just a flair? DO: Well...its encompasses both, It has been what I have always love to do but never thought of it as a full time thing. OCB: When did you start? DO: I started way back as 2005 as a professional. OCB: If you can recall, like how many movies have you featured in? DO: Lost count, Must have featured in over 300 movies. OCB: How many movies have you produced? If none, why? DO: I produced TipaTikuuku, And recently AKPORS to be released soon by EPSALUM movies, And I have also packaged several others Like AWORAWO,ORISA BI IYA O SI And many more. OCB: Good one, you are doing great, what are the challenges faced during these productions? DO: The challenges are the same as that of every producer.....Getting the locations, Financing, And that of piracy. OCB: Let's talk about the income, after many years in the industry, would you say the take home pay is favourable? You are earning big now? DO: Well God has been good, I have been taking care of my bills and smiling to the bank. OCB: What is your unique selling point? Why is Damola different from other actors? DO: My selling point has been my God given talent and what makes me different is God's special grace over my life that meets with hard work. OCB: I like that, who are /is your role model(s) in the movie industry? DO: Yomi fash-lanso. OCB: In 5 words, describe yourself. DO: Damola olatunji is a cool guy that loves meeting ppl,make friends but keep only few,very simple but could be diplomatic at times, hard working and loves movie making, Above all I love my wife she Is the best. OCB: I was just coming to that, how has it been as a married man? You look like a play boy, how is your wife coping with you kissing other ladies in movies, your female fans etc? DO: It has been so great , it means more responsibilities, been more focus and above, Above all been more matured and patience living with a woman. OCB: What attracted you to your woman? Why her out of a million? DO: What attracted me was her beauty, but what made me choose her out of the millions is her understanding and God fearing character, Like every normal human being we are attracted by what we see and our choice depends on the level of satisfaction we get from it, Choice Made me choose her*, She accepted me just the way I am, She understands the nature of my job and the fact that any romantic act on set is for the movie and outside that no string attached, And she always encourage me to be nice to my fans. OCB: We want to give you the opportunity to tell her 3 things, oya tell her. DO: I LOVE HER!!! OCB: funny you. OCB: Most embarrassing moment? DO: It wasn't as if it was embarrassing. But it comes with the job, I went to see a friend and just as I was parking my car outside on the street a woman ran out from the next building and started shouting at me aggressively and ready to fight asking why I behave in such manners, calling me names and saying she is not surprised dat its the ways of men, She attracted the attention of other people on the street and before I realize she has just seen a movie where I played a bad person and just few minutes later she saw me on her street. Thou funny but embarrassing OCB: Happiest moment? DO: Lot of happy moments and one of them is The day I got married. OCB: Any awards yet? If yes name some. DO: Lotsss....TIMA..discovery of the year, TUSH .....Best actor, JABU, several recognition and awards of excellence, Several nominations. OCB: So what should we be expecting from AKPORS? When is it coming out? DO: Akinpelu (AKPORS)...is a 110 percent comedy movie that showcase Damola Olatunji in a different dimension like never before, and I bet u its not just comedy but a classical comedy with lessons to learn from every scene. And I bet u its going to beat ur imaginations. AKPORS is coming out before the end of the third quarter. OCB: If you are given opportunity to change just one thing in the movie industry what would that be? DO: Our poor distribution network. OCB: Message for your fans? DO: To all my fans am saying a big thank u and to all lovers of good Nigerian movies, God bless u and say no to piracy. OCB: If they want to reach you how do they contact you? DO: @damolaolatunji dats my twitter handle They can also like my fan page # olatunji damola olufemi OCB: Advice for Upcoming actors? DO: My advise to the upcoming actors is that they should try to put God first, believe in themselves and in their dreams and also work towards been a better actor. OCB: Thank you for coming, we do hope that you answer us when next we need you? DO: Thank u so much ,u are welcome! I hope you all enjoyed the INTERVIEW! If you have any questions please do not hesitate to send them and I promise you I will get them sent directly to D-Emperor himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for surfing, please drop your comments.