Monday 6 May 2013

Chris Brown and Rihanna break up Again


i really cant phantom what is wrong with Miss Sunshine and her aggressive Bf today they are together, tomorrow they are off. 
Chris Brown confirmed the break up in an interview with Kyle and Jackie O explaining, 
“The way I look at it is… I’m always going to love that person, but people have differences, and people have different wants and needs.”
“At the end of the day she’s a young girl. I can’t really be focused on wife-ing somebody that young… and I’m young too.”
“I just got to step forward and be a man and be the best Chris Brown I can be instead of worrying about whoever else is going to be in my side pocket.”
Yeah, whatever! Soon, they will be photographed kissing and all loved up! Young love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for surfing, please drop your comments.