Friday 3 May 2013

OCB Exclusive: Who Is Denrele Edun?

Denrele Edun (born June 13, 1983) is a Nigerian TV presenter for Channel O. Denrele was also a TV presenter for Sound City. Early life Denrele was born in Hamburg, Germany to a Yoruba father and an Indian-Mauritius mother. He is the only son and has two sisters. Denrele grew up in Germany and came to Nigeria when he was 5. He attended St Gregory's College, Ikoyi and the University of Lagos. Career Denrele is known for his unique fashion style and personality. He started his career when he was just 11 when he presented Kiddie Vision 101 on NTA. As an undergraduate Denrele went into modelling, and after graduation, he joined Sound City as a TV presenter. Denrele studied English Education at the University of Lagos. Denrele is an entertainment personality whose style has been described as "punk and fun". According to Denrele in an interview with ModernGhana, "I am just expressing my individuality. Most people ask me that question and I would say I just want to be me. Some people think I dress like this to attract attention, but I have always had attention from childhood". Denrele has won 16 awards and over 30 nominations in his career. Denrele has interviewed the likes of Akon,Beyoncé Knowles, Tyler Perry, Lil' Kim, Snoop Dogg, Cuba Gooding, Amerie, and LLoyd. Edun hosted the movie premier of Hoodrush. Denrele has been credited for being behind the success of Big Brother Amplified Winner Karen Igho. Source Wikipedia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for surfing, please drop your comments.