Thursday 27 June 2013

Tuface To Go Back To School

 I Will Definitely Go Back To School To Study Law – Tuface Idibia
Tuface revealed that in a recent, no-holds-barred interview with Sam  Umukoro. And that wasn't all he talked about.
Here's what he said about how he handles his women and kids, his deal with Blackface.
*.SUI: Your relationship with women has been a topic of controversy. Someone once posted on Facebook that, ‘after six kids, Tuface is now married now, can he be faithful?’… How do you feel about such questions?
Tuface: The day I decided to go public was the day I gave my privacy away. It’s only natural – if you put yourself out there – that people are going to say different stuff, even when it’s not true. You laugh if you hearthe funny ones; you are surprised when you hear the malicious and wicked ones. But what people think about you is none of your business, it’s their business. So, na their headache if dem dey worry. I just look at it and say, ‘okay oh, na you be the police na’ (laughing). I just try my best to be a good person, you know.
*.SUI: You don’t see yourself as a player?

Tuface: If I were a player, they wouldn’t have caught me like that (General laughter)
*.SUI: How challenging is the role of being a father to your kids?
Tuface: It’s not easy. Sometimes, it is painful, especially when you don’t get to see them as often as you would wish to because of work. Today I’mhere, tomorrow, I’m there, sometimes for weeks, months; plus the fact thatthey have different moms… I didn’t plan for it this way, but it happened and I have accepted it, no shaking. My plan was to have a wife and then have children. Something happened along the line, but I didn’t run away from it.
*.SUI: Why did it take you so long to finally settle down with Anne?
Tuface: I don’t really have an answer to that question, because I don’t know. I can’t explain why I don’t have an answer to that, but somehow, by the grace of God, we are still together.
*.SUI: You once told me that you would like to go back to school to studylaw, do you still have plans to do that?
Tuface: Yes, I want to do that. I can’t say when exactly, maybe in the nexttwo or three years? But I’m definitely going to do that.
*.SUI: When you first started out, did you honestly think you will get to this level, did you ever dream of this kind of success?
Tuface: I will say yes. Everyone wishes to take his game to the highest level, but what you don’t know is how fast or how long it would take to get there, but you definitely have that dream of getting there. So I had a dream of becoming a successful musician/ artiste. I hoped, worked and prayed for it and I’m getting there.
*.SUI: There has been a lot of controversy about who wrote your hit song,the evergreen ‘African Queen’. Did blackface actually write the lyrics, as some claim?
Tuface: The song was written by Innocent Idibia and Austin Amedu; Innocent Idibia is Tuface, Austin Amedu is Blackface.
*.SUI: So, who should get credit for the success of African Queen and didyou know it was going to be monster hit at the time?
Tuface: The credit goes to… Tuface, Blackface; OJB, for production; Kennis Music, for marketing; the credit goes to all them and also the fans, especially my Nigerian fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for surfing, please drop your comments.