Wednesday 5 June 2013

Controversy Over Actress Laide Bakare's Baby, Ex-Husband Says He Impregnated Her



Once again, you guys need to start believing OluFamous.Com more these days as all my sources have been consistent in the last few weeks; they spill it out, I report it and it's confirmed. *Bingo!*

One story we've been tracking since weekend is the controversial pregnancy and baby delivery of actress, Laide Bakare, who dumped her husband for a rich guy. In the updates, from what OluFamous.Com learned, she was sleeping with another man while carrying her husband's pregnancy...

Laide Bakare traveled to the US with the surname and Green Card of the man she claimed she had divorced and was enjoying all the privilege in the name of her real (ex)-husband, Olumide Okufulure.

While Laide Bakare is claiming that the baby she delivered on Friday May 31, belongs to her new rich guy, Tunde Oriowo, her real (ex)-husband, Olumide Okufulure, said he actually impregnated her and as such the baby belongs to him.

Olumide is saying that he and Laide had intercourse several times in the last 9 months. In his words:
"I heard that my wife delivered a baby boy barely two months after she made a release that we were divorced, and she's saying that the baby belongs to one Mr. Tunde Oriowo. That's a lie, wicked lie. I'm the biological father. I have pictures to show that we were always together, but she deliberately kept the pregnancy out of my knowledge." 
"In other words, it might be the result of her extra-marital affair without my knowledge, because there were cases that she would leave me and our daughter in the US, come to Nigeria all in the name of promoting her movies but staying with married men in Lagos. I couldn't monitor her because I was not always in Nigeria." 
"I don't want to put laws into my hands. So, I have already notified my lawyers in the US and contacted my lawyers in Nigeria about the matter, because she has many questions to answer. If she wants to prove herself right, I challenge her to go for DNA test because that would unveil the true father of the baby."
Speaking about their marriage from his base in Washington DC, in the US, Olumide said:
"She's still my wife. We're legally married. She came to the States to deliver using my surname and my green card. It's just unfortunate she's using all the things I did for her to favour another man. So, our marriage is intact, legally. And if she wants to quit, legal action must be taken."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for surfing, please drop your comments.