Tuesday 11 June 2013

Dolapo Oni Open up about her experience as a Tv personality

In a recent interview with Ayana kunene, the TV personality, Dolapo Oni shared her experiences as presenter with Studio 53 extra. Read the interviewbelow:
What are some of your fondest memories while at the show?
My Top three highlights were interviewing the Williams sisters, covering The Bold and the Beautiful 25th Anniversary in LA and spending my first year as host on 53 Extra in Johannesburg.
Still on the memories Dolapo had on the show, here is a gallery with some of the guests…
How has 53 Extra helped you sharpen your skills as a presenter?
53 Extra was my first ever presenting job and I am so grateful for all the people I’ve been able to interview. It has taught me great interviewing techniques and boosted my confidence.

Name some of the things which you have learnt about yourself whilst doing the show?
I’ve learnt that I’m patient, hardworking, professional and creative.
What are some of the things you will miss about 53 Extra?
I’ll miss the spontaneity; you never know what is going to happen.
What is your parting message to the fans of 53 Extra?
I’ve had the most amazing journey working on such a great show for three years and the popularity of the show would be nothing without our fans. A big thank you to my AfricaMagic family and my 53 Extra family for this opportunity, she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for surfing, please drop your comments.