Tuesday 11 June 2013

Over Forty And Still Sexy Nollywood Actresses, MUST READ!!!

 
Waoh I am sure you all wanna read dis...Kate Henshaw is 42 and a happy single mother of one child, but she is still verysexy from head to toe and I rate her as the hottest of the top Nollywood divas over 40 and still making heads turn.Kate is Hot and still getting big endorsements from major brands.

Fathia Balogun is 44yrs old,mother of two and still very sexy with a body that is tunedinto place.

Bukky Wright is 46 

and still very attractive...and she is a mother of

two...checout the hotness!

American based Nollywood diva Regina Askia-Williams and former Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria is 46, butcan make younger women jealous withher fantastic figure.

Abimbola Akintola is 42 and shes still got her groove!
Shan George is over 43 but still looks 20!
Which other Actress is officially over 40 and should be in this list?

1 comment:

  1. I have been using a penis enlargement pill for a month now and it has given me desired results. The important thing for me was to increase my size and it has increased my size by 1.5 inches within a month. I’m happy with my results.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for surfing, please drop your comments.