Monday 15 July 2013

Is Funke Akindele Marriage In Trouble?

 
My mouth is still widely opened as I type this.....this is what 'some folks' found on Kehinde Oloyede's (Funke Akindele's Husband) facebook wall few hours ago, I am confused just as you are now, wait read this......"It’s with heavy heart that am announcing the separation of me nd ma wife Mrs Olufunke Akindele, we’ve both agreed to go our separate ways coz of irreconcilable differences. we still  best of friends nd we 4ever remain gud friends," hmmmmm, now wait, could it be that his account was hacked? Or wat? But news also reaching me now confirms that Funke Akindele who is at the moment working in Warri has also changed her BBM name from Mrs Funke Akindele Oloyede to Everybody loves Jennifa.

Although whatever happened between the couple has not been confirmed so that you people will not say Na Ope Tok Ham.
 All attempts to reach Funke Akindele's publicist is in vain as she didn't pick her calls....Hmmmmm I pray this is not true o, and I am  somebody must be tampering with mr Kehinde Oloyede's facebook timeline**eyesrolling**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for surfing, please drop your comments.