Tuesday 16 July 2013

MYSTERY: MY LIFE IS IN DANGER!!!

 

You know those ghost stories your grandparents told you as a kid? I'm afraid they are real. I will not bore you with formalities and go straight to the point, as I am typing this,  my life is in danger. I am on the run. I've been on the run for about five weeks now and honestly I don't know how much longer I have.

   Here is the deal, I love women, but then what twenty five year old doesn't. I am not in a bit religious, not that I have never been but i'm well to do enough not to care.



     Late Saturday night, went to a bar somewhere on the Island with friends, dropped them all off at their different houses and by the time i was headed back to Ikeja, it was 2:55am. I wouldn't say I was drunk but that's what I thought when I saw this "lady" through my rear view mirror. "Lady" right?

       2:55am, mystery lady in a short white dress was all I could see. I was curious, stopped my vehicle, popped the gear on reverse with my heart slightly thumping, damn it is 2:59am.
    Forces against me telling my story, they can and they will get me, but not until I expose them. Not until I tell it all to you......(Continue tomorrow).
SOURCE: ANONYMOUS

2 comments:

  1. Ope, you know I hate suspence, abeg feed us d detail joor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm, ok trust me ama post it as soon as I get d continuation......remember its anonymous....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for surfing, please drop your comments.